the past
Friday, July 22, 2011

Okay, so welcome to my blog. just changing the blo url dooloveme.blogspot.com to leo-baby.blogspot.com and changing my blogskin. i think i should clear away the past, now it is time to take charge of my life!!! i am tired of all the unhappy things happen in the past. anyway, he dosen't like me, so what's the point of thinking about him? i am sure i can find someone better than him, his don't have any condition to choose me. he is just a flirter... why am i still thinking about him?

Labels:

hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

that;girl
speak;up
put your tagboard here.

Try a cbox :).
flashbacks;
http://url.blogspot.com