school
Friday, July 29, 2011

Today mrs chua never come and the whole class got scold by the relieved teacher. hai ... sad life. why our class alway get scolded by other teacher? today wash bottles at school cause i am green club member. LOL. o past by than chia hwee make the "Ooooo..." sound than o start turning back and look at me . walking and looking back at me... around 4 to 5 times. i was like, can u walk straight? there is a wall in front of you! and than went to chia hwee's house and dump the bag there than rush down to the mini mart to buy snacks and a bottle of heaven and earth 1.5L one. than go to facebook play games then go to ly's account and chat with o. he almost know we r from woodlands sec sch and the account beling to me and some of my friends so scary. but at least we manage to persuade him that we are from fuchun sec sch. just now chat with chia hwee.
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

that;girl
speak;up
put your tagboard here.

Try a cbox :).
flashbacks;
tired
awesome day
the past
http://url.blogspot.com