funny me
Thursday, October 6, 2011

Today done my ss paper and eng p2. did not finish the sbq of the ss paper but the funny thing is i can still laugh and jump around even when my friends ask me if i have finish and when i told them that i didn't finish, they couldn't believe it as i was smiling when i say that. what's wrong with you wan jing? i think i am crazy. tomorrow is history paper haven't study yet, i think i better go study now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Q9fl0VxPE&feature=share check out this my friend dance one :) gtg byebye !!! All the best for the people who are taking their EOY !!!
hello;stranger
Welcome to my blog. No spamming or vulgarising the tagboard. If you have something mean to say here, go repeat it fifty thousand times in front of a mirror :).

Respect me & my blog and I'll respect you.

that;girl
speak;up
put your tagboard here.

Try a cbox :).
flashbacks;
Today's exam in on the chinese compo and english c...
yeah!!! finally got back this blogger account!!!!!...
best friend
school
tired
awesome day
the past
http://url.blogspot.com